- All returns must be made within 7 business days from your delivery date or your return will not be accepted
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Return" in the subject line and include your full name and what item(s) you are returning.
- Please include your original receipt/packing slip with your return so we know who the return is coming from.
- All returned items will be reviewed and upon approval, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the day you ship your package for your account to be credited. All banks vary, it can take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your statement.
- A refund will only be given if items are in their original condition- UNWORN (free of perfume, stains, pet hair, deodorant marks, stretching and/or tears and snags), UNALTERED, UNWASHED and ALL TAGS ARE STILL ATTACHED (undamaged and in the original location).
- ALL FINAL SALES ITEMS ARE FINAL- Final Sale items cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
- Sale items purchased at 20% off or more can be returned for store credit but will be returned at the customers expense. All returned items must meet the return requirements previously stated. If the item(s) meet the return requirements, the customer will receive a confirmation email and store credit will be issued for the sale price of the item(s), not including tax or shipping cost.
- We do not honor price adjustments. Your refund will be based on the original purchased price.
- Morley Rae Boutique reserves the right to deny a refund if the item(s) returned are deemed non-saleable and do not meet our return policy.
- If an item is returned that does not meet our return policy or we feel is non-resalable, we will return the item(s) back to you at your expense (you will be notified beforehand by email).
- Please note that we are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit. We encourage you to choose a carrier that provides tracking to ensure you items are shopped, on their way and delivered.